Monday, October 22, 2012

Baby shower cupcakes

Oh Pinterest. You have saved my yet again. 
My friend and I were throwing my other friend a baby shower. 
And I said I would make cookies and cupcakes. Well, I turned to pinterest and here's how it went.

These cupcakes were delicious. Loved them.

I would make again for sure!


I also tried a new sugar cookie recipe, Jello Sugar Cookies.  They were good but didn't work well to cut out. Rolled they were yum. And they were bright pink which made it fun because I used raspberry jello. So when I make again (which I probably will because they were nice and chewy, just the way the hubby likes them) i'll roll them in sugar and bake them. Here's the link for the Jello Sugar cookies:


In the end I went with a tried and true sugar cookie recipe. It's my mom's recipe and they were great to cut out and frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment